C4 Forums | Control4

Nest Thermostat in C4 os3 app..need to remove a 1 extra thermostat...I only have 1..why shows 2...lol

VA1

Hello, does anyone know how I can remove the extra nest thermostat from the C4 os3 app. I only have 1 thermostat but the app shows 2...please assist quick before my electric bill is double... :(

Dealer would need to remove it from the system. Most likely the account had another t-stat at one time or another that wasn't removed, and so it auto-loaded.

Alternatively you can use HE to simply hide the second one.

If youre seeing the SAME tstat twice, you like favourited it by accident

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, VA1 said:

I have Composer HE right in front of me right now. Can you show me which ones to hide? I have 1 showing in Equipment room and 1 in the cloud section. 

Have you looked at your Google account, as I believe that is how the Nest Thermostats are pulled into your project?  Are there 2 or 1 showing in your Nest account?  How is having 2 Nest Thermostat in your C4 profile going to double you electric bill, as I would have thought this would be the opposite?

I checked with google. No extra projects. The double electric bill was a joke for a laugh that's all. But serious talk is I need to know how to hide the extra thermostat using composer HE. Do you know how, if you do. Please let me know how. Thanks