C4 Forums | Control4

Layout for Multiple floors

Deez23

Question

Hi. 

To give you a brief about layout of residence, there are about 4 floors and with 4 rooms on each floor. 

Problem: to access 4th room on 4th floor user has to scroll complete list of rooms. 

Looking for a easy solution which allows user to first select floor and then room for easy acess to room. 

Is it possible? 

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Deez23 said:

Hi. 

To give you a brief about layout of residence, there are about 4 floors and with 4 rooms on each floor. 

Problem: to access 4th room on 4th floor user has to scroll complete list of rooms. 

Looking for a easy solution which allows user to first select floor and then room for easy acess to room. 

Is it possible? 

Not currently the way you are using it.  What about the favourite room choices so the user simply swipes left or right for this room.

I have a long list of rooms (3 floors and a dummy floor for various services screens / rooms).  I use a mix of the normal list and swiping favourites for room access. 

37 minutes ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Not currently the way you are using it.  What about the favourite room choices so the user simply swipes left or right for this room.

I have a long list of rooms (3 floors and a dummy floor for various services screens / rooms).  I use a mix of the normal list and swiping favourites for room access. 

There is a limitation to number of favourite. 

A tab for floors or hierarchy based menu is simple option i belive. Favourite is just a way around.