C4 Forums | Control4

Araknis firmware

I have Araknis 210-SW-F-8-POE & 210-F-16-POE switches, and I’m looking for the latest firmware. Would appreciate copies if anyone has it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only real way to update anymore is via ovrc

Thanks
That’s no good. It shows option to update with firmware on local computer. My dealer had given me access via OVRC connect but no devices added.

I set up an account but understand I need access to Pro, which is my EA5 or router, but my dealer has those claimed. Someone has offered to rent me a pro so I can claim. Not sure how that works for my dealer and access to C4.

Something this simple shouldn’t be this much of PITA.

9 minutes ago, Tokead said:

Thanks
That’s no good. It shows option to update with firmware on local computer. My dealer had given me access via OVRC connect but no devices added.

I set up an account but understand I need access to Pro, which is my EA5 or router, but my dealer has those claimed. Someone has offered to rent me a pro so I can claim. Not sure how that works for my dealer and access to C4.

Something this simple shouldn’t be this much of PITA.

That someone is me 😊

12 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

That someone is me 😊

Thanks 🙂

I downloaded the firmware from the support tab. I feel like a tool, I was trying to find it under the Support tab at the top of the page, and that's dealer only access. Completely missed the tab next to the description. It looks like they are both on 1.3.10. Guess little need to update them. 

I am interested in the OVRC Pro and being able to see/control my network and project. I call my dealer, or this forum, when my C4 project is having issues, but it is nice to see what's going on if he, or others, can still log in

Appreciate it