C4 Forums | Control4

Chowmain - Yale Home driver (FREE)

signature-logo

Overview

Assa Abloy's Yale Home smart locks offer a seamless blend of security and convenience, making them an ideal choice for modern homeowners. Designed with cutting-edge technology, these smart locks provide keyless entry, allowing you to control access to your home through a smartphone app, voice commands, or a keypad. With features like remote locking and unlocking, temporary access codes, and real-time alerts, Yale Home smart locks ensure peace of mind whether you're at home or away. Their sleek design complements any door, enhancing both aesthetics and security. Trusted by millions, Yale smart locks are a reliable solution for protecting your home with advanced, user-friendly technology.

Driver Features

•  Lock
  • Unlock
  • Add, Modify and Remove Users using the Control4 UI
  • View the lock's history
  • Programming
  • Events
    • Bridge Offline
    • Bridge Online
    • Door State Ajar
    • Door State Closed
    • Door State Open
    • Keypad Battery Critical
    • Keypad Lock
    • Keypad Unlock
    • Lock Low Battery
    • Manual Lock
    • Manual Unlock
  • Unlocked
  • Actions
    • Set Lock State
    • Reboot Lock

FAQ 

What are the Requirements for this driver?

• Control4 OS 3.4.2
  • Control4 HC Series controllers are not supported

Why is this product so exciting?

Integration provides the ability to lock, unlock, add/modify/delete users and get feedback on lock state.

What hardware will this work on?

This driver will work with the Yale Home locks that are compatible with the Yale Home platform. Specifically, this applies to Yale products outside of North America. The below table provides the locks that are compatible with this driver.

• Yale Assure Lock® SL - YRD256HKMBK YRD256HKSC YRD256HKSN YRD256HKORB
  • Yale Assure Lock® Keyed - YRD226HKMBK YRD226HKSC YRD226HKSN
  • Yale Assure® Lever - YRL226HKMBK YRL226HKSC YRL226HKNZ
  • Yale Unity Entrance Lock - YUR/DEL/1/MBK YUR/DEL/1/SIL
  • Yale Unity Entrance Lock Fire Rated - YUR/DEL/FR/1/SIL
  • Yale Unity Security Screen Door Lock - YUR/SSDL/1/MBK YUR/SSDL/1/SIL
  • YDM3109A - SYDM3109A/60/HK/SIL
  • YDM7220 - YDM7220/60/HK/MBK
  • Smart Safe - YSS/250/EB1
  • Yale Connect Plus Bridge - AYR-BDG-CB2-ANZ

How much does this driver cost?

This driver is manufacturer sponsored and is FREE of charge

How do I find out more information about the driver?

Please see the links below for more information about the driver.

Driver Link

Control4 - Yale

4 hours ago, msgreenf said:

it works with the models outlined above

Thanks - Yes, it says that in the FAQ, but trying to understand from Alan or his team if they think it will work with the older WiFi bridge as well considering there doesn't seem to be a significant difference between the two models.  See - https://www.yalehome.com/au/en/support/product-support/smart-locks-support/yale-connect-plus-wi-fi-bridge#:~:text=What is the difference between,both 2.4GHz & 5GHz frequencies.

1 hour ago, AshMania said:

Thanks - Yes, it says that in the FAQ, but trying to understand from Alan or his team if they think it will work with the older WiFi bridge as well considering there doesn't seem to be a significant difference between the two models.  See - https://www.yalehome.com/au/en/support/product-support/smart-locks-support/yale-connect-plus-wi-fi-bridge#:~:text=What is the difference between,both 2.4GHz & 5GHz frequencies.

I can only advise what Yale has advised me as we've only tested it on the hardware they provided.  If you have the hardware already then it doesn't hurt to try it out given its a free driver.

8 hours ago, alanchow said:

I can only advise what Yale has advised me as we've only tested it on the hardware they provided.  If you have the hardware already then it doesn't hurt to try it out given its a free driver.

Its for my parents' house - and they are away on a trip for a few months.  Agree - I will test it once they are back.  Thanks

On 8/13/2024 at 12:52 PM, msgreenf said:

As far as I understand, this driver does not support the North America market

AFAIK,  the Yale Access app is for North America and Yale Home app is for other parts of the world.

and if you read above

This driver will work with the Yale Home locks that are compatible with the Yale Home platform. Specifically, this applies to Yale products outside of North America. The below table provides the locks that are compatible with this driver.

• 1 month later...

@alanchow I tried configuring this. The door lock is working as expected along with Open/Close Logs

I am unable to get to the User Creation or the Yale Door Lock screen as shown in the picture. Can you help with this? the lock i am using is https://yaleonline.in/products/yale-luna-pro-smart-lock-with-face-scan-technology-fingerprint-pin-rfid-and-manual-key

Control4 - Yale

19 hours ago, Vpatel said:

@alanchow I tried configuring this. The door lock is working as expected along with Open/Close Logs

I am unable to get to the User Creation or the Yale Door Lock screen as shown in the picture. Can you help with this? the lock i am using is https://yaleonline.in/products/yale-luna-pro-smart-lock-with-face-scan-technology-fingerprint-pin-rfid-and-manual-key

Control4 - Yale

You hold your finger down on the lock and it will bring up a menu.