C4 Forums | Control4

Old Touchscreen

Hello. I have a question about old Touchscreen, I found couple InfinityEdge 7" Touch Screens in garage. They run 2.0.4. Does anybody know if it possible to update it to 2.9.1 or higher. Thanks.

Last firmware is 2.91 I believe, but they can stay in though 2.10.6 they just won't get any further firmware updates.

(Careful, they often leak goo from between the glass layers, Mr. Clean Eraser works well.)

9 hours ago, RAV said:

Last firmware is 2.91 I believe, but they can stay in though 2.10.6 they just won't get any further firmware updates.

(Careful, they often leak goo from between the glass layers, Mr. Clean Eraser works well.)

Hi, thanks for respond. I tried to connect it to my system, but can't get it updated. it runs 2.0.4, I tried to go to 2.9.1 it didn't go and showed errors. is there any some specific way to update it?

Thanks.

12 hours ago, RAV said:

Careful, they often leak goo from between the glass layers,

heh, i've literally NEVER had that, though i had one delaminate and I have heard of it) - and we sold insane amounts of the infinity and v2 line

On 7/16/2024 at 4:05 PM, msgreenf said:

Use device image updater v1

Hello, thanks for answer, for some reasons I get errors. I try to use v1, I can see the touchscreen, I can see the version it runs (2.0.4....) it starts the process, but after couple seconds stops and shows error message. 

I connected it to me network, but I have my controller sitting on that network as well, can it be an issue?