C4 Forums | Control4

Zigbee Lock Interface, Missing Features

Hi,

I recently installed a Kwikset 916 lock with a C4 Zigbee card (model 450202).  My system is running OS 3.4.1.  I initially installed the Kwikset driver, along with the door relay.  I later removed the Kwikset driver and installed the Black & Decker driver, as I heard it was compatible, and had the ability to set user codes from Composer Pro, which the Kwikset driver didn't have.  I then unhid the door relay for the room with the door.  When opening the C4 app on my phone, I was expecting to see an interface similar to what I've seen in a OS 2.9 system, where the lock is listed and has the ability to set user codes and see history (see screenshot).  Instead, I just see a generic door icon (2nd screenshot).  Is this because of a 4store app that is no longer available in OS 3.x, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
-Marc

Screenshot_20240628_101755_Control4.jpg

Screenshot_20240628_101715_Control4.jpg

1 hour ago, Cyknight said:

Uh the kwikset has full user codes, you jsut have to press that arrow next to the name

Thanks for the reply -- are you referring to the arrow in the first screencapture from the app?  That image is from another install, which is OS 2.9.  The 2nd screencap is my system, OS 3.4.1, which only shows the generic door relay.  I'm wondering how to get same/similar features to show up in my system...

5 hours ago, Cyknight said:

DOH.

It's press and hold, then select manage lock

When I press/hold the Door Lock Relay icon in the app, the only option shown is 'Favorite to Room'...

5 hours ago, c4toys said:

unhide the lock itself in the current system. The option will only be under the lock itself, the relay is for visual (navigator) reference

Sorry -- I'm still somewhat of a novice with Composer Pro.  When in 'System Design' and selecting the lock, I'm not seeing an option to unhide.  Is that somewhere under properties?

When selecting the room and then the 'Navigator' tab, I see a section called 'Locks & Sensors', but the new lock is not listed there.

Here's a screencapture of the properties for the lock.
image.thumb.png.397c31ae4d065f69306c433bc517d071.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.