C4 Forums | Control4

Anthem AVM70 Driver - Custom Inputs w/Control4

tmj4

Maybe this question is best directed at @alanchow but does anybody know how to map connections in Composer for various sources/Mini-apps to more than one input? Anthem has this awesome concept of virtual inputs which allows an input to be made up of various combination of physical video and audio inputs as one input. The driver (written by Chowmain, sponsored by Anthem/Paradigm) has all virtual inputs defined and visible to be mapped/connected, but I'm running into issues attempting to map a Nvidia Shield (with mini apps) to the anthem to more than one input. For example, I want to have an input for YouTube TV but also a separate input for Netflix. On the Anthem processor, this allows for different audio profiles and lip-sync settings. I also want to have Bally Sports "normal" which takes video/audio from HDMI on the Anthem but then also a Bally Sports/Radio input where I'm taking the video from the Shield on an HDMI input and the audio from one of the RCA inputs which is taking audio from an FM tuner and leveraging the MultiDisplay Manager to have the different video/audio sources for live sports.

Does anybody know how to make this work or at bare minimum trigger a manual change of the inputs on the Anthem when a certain MiniApp is selected via programming (I wasn't able to get this to work for various events).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.