C4 Forums | Control4

Intrinsic Dev and myQ announce official partnership

The driver does install on Composer 3.4.2. I'm not sure how else to confirm that. I'm not lying or trying to be difficult. The current version of the driver available on our website can be added to composer and installs without any issues. We would not sell a driver that does not work. Please see the following clip recorded this morning of the driver being added to a project in 3.4.2 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xwxctduvgg2xm7ac0fm59/myq.mp4?rlkey=89to59htlelelbjxknm2nvxj2&e=1&dl=0

If you have tried to install the driver and it isn't working you need to submit a support request on our website. The reason I have mentioned the driver you obtained earlier is that's the only license I can see so I'm merely trying to ascertain if that is the license that won't install for you as dealers are adding the driver to Composer (including Composer 3.4.2) every day. If you'd rather not use the driver that's not a problem, but it can be added to Composer 3.4.2, and if it's not working for you the only way we can resolve that is via a support ticket. 

Regarding the Apple TV driver I can't find any emails or support tickets relating to refund requests. The last support ticket we have from you is from three years ago but it's regarding a MAC address change for an ATV. The only other two tickets are older and were regarding our Naim driver and a refund request for a driver purchased again instead of a transfer, which was refunded. If you require a refund please ensure you submit the request in a ticket, as this is the only way we have full traceability of the request. Our myQ driver is official whereas our Apple TV driver is not, and this is clearly stated on the ATV listing. When our tvOS 15/16/17 driver was released everyone with the tvOS13/14 driver was given a license free of charge for the new driver, despite it being a complete driver rewrite. 

I did send many emails to your support and messaged via this forum in regards to the Apple TV driver, and was ignored several times.

I can now load the driver into Composer, now that I found the new version of the driver which has random naming on the file in order to get past the block by Control4.

I added the driver to a client project, paid for it, have an active license showing, however now I am unable to authenticate the driver with MyQ due to the web page (myq.intrinsicdev.com) giving an error, and the driver is not populating with a token, per the driver documentation either.  Submitted a support ticket but have not heard back.  Ended up having to leave the client site without completing & testing the integration unfortunately.

The pairing site was down last night for just under an hour. It's hosted by AWS and there was an outage on the server, AWS are investigating this as we speak. 

All tickets relating to it were responded to last night. I couldn't see a ticket from you but have since seen you sent an email instead of submitting a ticket. The email isn't monitored outside of UK office hours, whereas the ticket system is. All support is done via tickets so I've created a ticket for you, the number is 7538. Please check your junk folder if you can't see the email or log into our website to view.  

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any discussion/litigation happening between Intrinsic and C4? I understand that the driver they currently sell is working but I would like the peace of mind of it being C4 "approved"

1 minute ago, Rob21 said:

Is there any discussion/litigation happening between Intrinsic and C4? I understand that the driver they currently sell is working but I would like the peace of mind of it being C4 "approved"

Certified would be c4 version of approved. I would not expect this to be certified 

Just now, msgreenf said:

Certified would be c4 version of approved. I would not expect this to be certified 

Are most third party drivers certified? Trying to understand what makes a driver certified. Thanks

Certification is an optional additional step that drivers can go through. Control4 maintain a database of certified drivers which are often produced in direct collaboration with manufacturers. Many of the drivers produced by third party driver developers similar to ourselves aren't certified. One of the requirements of drivers that go through the certification process is that "SDDP must be implemented for IP-controlled device drivers to be certified", as our myQ driver is cloud based and not local it wouldn't be possible to put it through the certification process. 

Unfortunately all our conversations dried up with the ADI takeover and we've heard nothing either way since. We are continuing to push Control4 from our side for a resolution and Chamberlain has directly assured Control4 of their long term support for the driver, as requested in Control4's original press release. 

Although I opened a ticket a few minutes ago figured Id ask here to see if it is unique to me. Is anyone else experiencing an issue where this driver was displaying correct status, but no longer actually opening or closing doors?  See a driver status of Critical: Bad Refresh Token

Driver is reporting Licensed and Already Paired still though

1 hour ago, Topfox said:

Although I opened a ticket a few minutes ago figured Id ask here to see if it is unique to me. Is anyone else experiencing an issue where this driver was displaying correct status, but no longer actually opening or closing doors?  See a driver status of Critical: Bad Refresh Token

Driver is reporting Licensed and Already Paired still though

Looks like it was me.  They just responded to my ticket and gave me an updated driver version and reset my account. All working again

On 9/4/2024 at 6:37 AM, Topfox said:

Looks like it was me.  They just responded to my ticket and gave me an updated driver version and reset my account. All working again

I'm having this issue as well, just stopped working (was rock solid till about a week ago).

Failed to https://myq-partner.myq-cloud.com:443/api/v1/account-devices/garagedoor/CG08200DB6FC/open PUT: HTTP response code said error

2024-09-07T19:51:08z | I  >> Received From Proxy ID 101

2024-09-07T19:51:08z | I  >> Received From Proxy OPEN

reconnectWebsockets

2024-09-07T19:51:10z | O  >> Destroying Socket: Device.nWebSocket

2024-09-07T19:51:10z | O  >> <Inside> whatAboutThemWebsockets

2024-09-07T19:51:10z | O  >> Connecting Socket: Device.nWebSocket (SSL)

Websocket Connected

2024-09-07T19:51:11z | O  >> Getting Device List

2024-09-07T19:51:11z | I  >> Processing Cloud Devices

LUA_ERROR [id: 502][name: >Intrinsic Dev myQ][file: GDO_myQ.c4z]: squished.lua.encrypted:5876: squished.lua.encrypted:5578: can't parse JSON at char 1 of: Failed to https://myq-partner.myq-cloud.com:443/api/v1/account-devices GET: HTTP response code said error

2 minutes ago, SmartDojo said:

I'm having this issue as well, just stopped working (was rock solid till about a week ago).

LUA_ERROR [id: 502][name: >Intrinsic Dev myQ][file: GDO_myQ.c4z]: squished.lua.encrypted:5876: squished.lua.encrypted:5578: can't parse JSON at char 1 of: Failed to https://myq-partner.myq-cloud.com:443/api/v1/account-devices GET: HTTP response code said error

Get a ticket open. Fixed me up real quick and they also had a newer version of the driver I had. 

Ticket created, the driver version on their site and what I'm running are the same so we'll see

Interestingly, I can open/close just fine with HomeKit and myQ app and it does show correct state in C4....C4 just won't actually trigger an open/close action.

I've had a quick chat with the dev team and they've advised Chamberlain recently updated the pairing keys to make them valid for a minimum of 10 years. This process has impacted a few earlier systems where we've needed to manually re-set the key but it's a very small percentage. If it does happen in your system please submit a support request with your C4 processor MAC address and we'll get it re-set straight away.

• 1 month later...

Intrinsic Dev is excited to announce that Control4 has removed its objections to the Official Chamberlain/myQ integration for Control4 systems. Control4 have confirmed that the driver is no longer restricted, allowing dealers to move forward with confidence in implementing the integration.

More info available here - https://www.intrinsicdev.com/myq-press-release/