C4 Forums | Control4

IFTTT Geofencing Working On Phone But Not Controller, Other Options?

IFTTT geofencing recipes are firing on my phone (Android) and my wife's phone (iOS) but my controller will only receive them for about a day after I delete our Pushover user name and password from the IFTTT driver and re-enter them. Since IFTTT is working for geofence tracking, is there a different action I can use to program against other than the IFTTT driver and Pushover? Is there a way to send my controller an email or something like that? Maybe another driver that works with IFTTT?

Once configured properly--does your Pushover Secret and Pushover Websocket say OBTAINED and CONNECTED, respectively?

You have two separate IFTTT and Pushover accounts with two desktop Pushover licenses purhcased as well, correct?

Has the integration ever worked for you or is this the first time you've attempted to set it up?

Yes. Yes. Worked fairly well from when the driver was released, up until the the end of last year/beginning of this year. Haven't needed it until a couple of weeks ago (work just started back up). When I go to pushover.net and send a message to my phone and the controller, my phone gets the pushover message but not the controller. Same with my wife's Pushover. Her phone gets it but not the controller. Nothing has changed in the system.

We fixed a bug in the driver a week or so ago that was introduced in the last version.  Basically the bug causes the pushover account to log out if you mess with the drivers properties.

as such the majority of people are in effected apart from those who mess with the drivers properties.

Upgrade the driver and it will resolve this.

1 hour ago, Baubas Cat said:

IFTTT.png.79e66210a24c53d4c83b18088f79ff34.png

This is the driver I am using. Could you please send me the updated version?

That is the latest one.  Assume you had auto update enabled which is why you're on that version.  Note that it required the username and password to be entered in one last time so it should be ok now.  If it happens again please reach out to our helpdesk and we'll help troubleshoot.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.