C4 Forums | Control4

DoorStation - Unauthorized

Hi all,

Running 3.2.0

Running the latest driver and firmware for the DS2. I keep getting the following issue:

helios_ip_handle_phone_status: Registered = false
Event: RegistrationStateChanged Params: state: registering, sipAccount: 1
Event: RegistrationStateChanged: SIP ID: 1147, Registration State: registering
Event: RegistrationStateChanged Params: state: unregistered, sipAccount: 1, reason: 403 Forbidden
---> C4:SendToProxy(5003, "CURRENT_STATE_CHANGED", {CURRENT_STATE = "0"})
NOTIFY.Current_State_Changed: Command = CURRENT_STATE_CHANGED; CURRENT_STATE = 0
Event: RegistrationStateChanged: SIP ID: 1148, Registration State: unregistered

I have done the following:

1. Removed the communications agent and readded - same result
  2. Removed the DS2 driver and installed from online 
    1. Works for about a day then reverts back to that error.

For some reason it works if I delete the driver then readd it but for less than a day then it is back to the error above.

NOTE: The DS2 is working can get to it on the IP address through a browser. All function tested on it and it works. Network is working as I did a test on the network cable, the POE voltage and the access to the controller. 

Any idea?

1 minute ago, ILoveControl said:

Thank you once again. I haven't hard reset it but thinking of doing it now tbh

They are no longer plug and play once they are reset. I would not reset it unless you are prepared to go through the steps in the internal 2N config to get it to talk to Control4 again.

What do you mean it works if you delete the driver? 

3 hours ago, AVNeeds said:

They are no longer plug and play once they are reset. I would not reset it unless you are prepared to go through the steps in the internal 2N config to get it to talk to Control4 again.

What do you mean it works if you delete the driver? 

So if I delete the driver and readd it to the project it works for a day or so then stops working. When I enable debug I see the error above.

10 hours ago, RyanE said:

There is an updated driver that should be released shortly, that may fix this issue, along with others.

RyanE

The big question now is I did a reset in the webui including network settings. Now the device comes online can see it on 192.168.1.100 but has no ports open, can't get to the webui nothing. 

Will it address that too? Or if I take it out and hard reset it will the new driver be able to reconfigure it?

There are no issues of this kind with the DS2. I don’t have a single DS2 failing like yours. It does look like you have a password issue. This is that time when you should let a dealer look at your system and fix it. Again, no issues in any of my systems. 

5 hours ago, Chico said:

There are no issues of this kind with the DS2. I don’t have a single DS2 failing like yours. It does look like you have a password issue. This is that time when you should let a dealer look at your system and fix it. Again, no issues in any of my systems. 

I would read the thread above and response from @RyanEwho works at C4. 

This issue was also posted on the dealer forums, but thanks for taking the time to provide your detailed response. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.