C4 Forums | Control4

Pandora stations missing

A couple of day ago I noted that the stations on the C4 Pandora native app now shows in my case up to the letter m, after that gone.  The ones after the M  I can be seen  in the  pandora app but not on the c4 one.  Any suggested solution?

thansk

Bullseye, I am running 3.1.0 on an EA-5 using the latest version of the Pandora 812 driver.  Just so you know that is is not your system, OS, or controller level.  I think it is a bug in the Pandora driver or a limit on the content that the Pandora API is exposing that used to work differently.

Thanks, but unfortunately I keep getting this one now  in lua:

Err: CheckLicensing Response: FALSE. Not Performing Partner login or any further actions. This device is not authorized to play Pandora from this location.

Timezone, and location both set to USA, but for some reason it won't budge, any one else experience the same issue?

i have this issue as well, about 200 stations. it is a shame how little effort C4 puts into their pandora driver. there are so many limitations (including a skip limit imposed by the driver and not pandora) even for premium accounts.

I really like using pandora and hate that there are so many little bugs/issues like this. 

I hope one day they start maintaining a better driver

On 10/6/2020 at 1:19 PM, Cyknight said:

So....ARE you in the USA?

On 10/6/2020 at 2:53 PM, lippavisual said:

Doesn’t sound like it to me.  Based on public IP, not what you set for the C4 system.

Was it that obvious? ;)  a little bit north of the border, if you need to know!! What's funny is that both iPhone app and Android app works well with no issues!

but I guess what's fair is fair, I just really like Pandora in compare to Spotify and the rest of the options! My second option is to find a way to stream from Android (Chromecast like) directly to C4. ShareBridge works with Apple but still haven't find a way to stream from Android.

14 minutes ago, Ashkan said:

Was it that obvious? ;)  a little bit north of the border, if you need to know!! What's funny is that both iPhone app and Android app works well with no issues!

but I guess what's fair is fair, I just really like Pandora in compare to Spotify and the rest of the options! My second option is to find a way to stream from Android (Chromecast like) directly to C4. ShareBridge works with Apple but still haven't find a way to stream from Android.

Yup, though where you were instead wasn't important.

Mobile apps work because there's an argument to be made that you may be oversees with your phone, so there's a grey area for use. Your C4 system isn't exactly mobile....

Of course, you can google numerous ways of changing your IP on your LAN to different locations, though I cannot speak for effectiveness

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.