C4 Forums | Control4

Help please with new remote SR250

This may be a dumb question but I just got the new SR250 remote and the "Listen" button does not seem to work for playing music from my library or from Rhapsody. I can play from either by pressing "list" and then scrolling to Music etc but it seems that it should also play by pushing Listen and selecting "Digitial Audio". Right now "Digital Audio" under "Listen" does nothing. What am I missing?

Thank you in advance for your help

• 1 year later...
Is the Listen button ever going to do anything?

Listen button? Sure' date=' it works. Depending on how your dealer has it setup, the watch/listen buttons can either show a device list or select the most recently used device.[/quote']

Mine works fine as well. My understanding though that the room loaded should have music or radio endpoints available to it.

Absolutely works. My first thought reading this was, "Huh? It doesn't work? I thought I'd been using it."

I don't use it often so I picked one up just now and tried. No problem. Shows my music sources, select one and it plays. And if I pick "Satellite" which is my DirecTV, I can change channels.

Archived