C4 Forums | Control4

I’ve seen a number of bugs on OS3.1 and am keen to know if others are seeing the same, including:

1. The access Agent is not working (not doing anything) on my T3s on OS3.1

2. Certain Experience buttons (including some native C4 ones - e.g. Garage Door) are not working (updating their displayed icon) when favorited to a room.  They still work in the subsidiary menu (e.g. Comfort or Security).

3. Programatic Group intercom calls from a DS2 mini don’t have sound (I.e. video only).  I understand this bug has been duplicated by C4 and should be fixed in the next release.

1. Pretty sure I have it running on one or two systems but I'll have to check

2. Heard about this one, YMMV, but I've heard that you just have to remove and re-add it as a favourite

3. Can't speak for fixes and their timing, but I'm aware of an issue in certain circumstances getting audio from DS2 to T3's if that is what you mean.

16 hours ago, Cyknight said:

2. Heard about this one, YMMV, but I've heard that you just have to remove and re-add it as a favourite

3. Can't speak for fixes and their timing, but I'm aware of an issue in certain circumstances getting audio from DS2 to T3's if that is what you mean.

Thanks... for clarity:

1. Point 1 (access agent) works fine on iOS just not on my T3s.

2. Your solution solved the problem... thanks! - a bit weird!

3. Yes, the circumstance in my case is when I initiate a group call (DS2 to T3s) from programming. I know my C4 country rep has replicated this issue and reported it to C4 Head office. 

On 10/24/2019 at 5:02 AM, Cyknight said:

For anyone following this thread, Cy’s hearsay solution is a temporary solution but the problem does return.  I am not quite sure what triggers the return... possibly a director restart.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:29 PM, South Africa C4 user said:

I’ve seen a number of bugs on OS3.1 and am keen to know if others are seeing the same, including:

2. Certain Experience buttons (including some native C4 ones - e.g. Garage Door) are not working (updating their displayed icon) when favorited to a room.  They still work in the subsidiary menu (e.g. Comfort or Security).

3. Programatic Group intercom calls from a DS2 mini don’t have sound (I.e. video only).  I understand this bug has been duplicated by C4 and should be fixed in the next release.

Item 1 above appears to be a CA10 issue rather than OS3.1 issue.  My dealer has just upgraded my holiday house to a CA10 and tells me that the Access Agent was working perfectly before the upgrade but has the same problem as my main home after the upgrade.  I.e. the Access Agent stopped working on T3s once we had upgraded to a CA10... maybe the CA10 is just so fast that the list of rooms pops up before it has time to think about popping up the dialogue box to enter the 4 digit code 😀.

Another bug that replicated itself in both my upgrades to a CA10 was that the custom wall paper was lost (my dealer assured me that he ticked to re-install the wallpaper and was extra careful this time round) and the icons that had been favorited to the rooms was lost.  This happened in both my upgrades to a CA10...

• 2 months later...
On 10/23/2019 at 7:29 PM, South Africa C4 user said:

I though that it was worth updating this thread in light of OS3.1.1 having been release.

1. Item 1 (which impacted projects where a CA10 was the director) has been fixed.

2. Item 2 seems to have been fixed (although it was an intermittent problem so it is difficult to be 100% sure).

3. Item 3 was fixed by a driver update prior to the release of OS3.1.1.

4. Item 4 (custom wall paper being lost when migrating to a CA10) has been fixed.

A new bug (or a bug from Pre OS3 that has returned) is the “return to home page after x minutes” is no longer working all the time (CA10 as director).

1 minute ago, South Africa C4 user said:

What controller do you have as director? A number of little niggles I have had have been CA10 specific

I have the return to home issue at both my holiday house and my main residence (both are Ca10s).  Both were fine on OS3.1 but not on 3.1.1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.