C4 Forums | Control4

Adding Spotify Preset to OS 3.0

Jobu604

To save a favourite playlist then start playing the playlist via Spotify Connect into C4 system then in C4 app click on the Heart symbol at top right of Now Playing screen. This will save the playlist to show up under 'Listen - Stations'.

One saved there, if you browse to the favourited playlist under Stations, press and hold on the Playlist name to favourite it to a room and get it to show up on the room's home page.

29 minutes ago, Crustyloafer said:

To save a favourite playlist then start playing the playlist via Spotify Connect into C4 system then in C4 app click on the Heart symbol at top right of Now Playing screen. This will save the playlist to show up under 'Listen - Stations'.

One saved there, if you browse to the favourited playlist under Stations, press and hold on the Playlist name to favourite it to a room and get it to show up on the room's home page.

Yeah, this is the issue.  For some reason I can't see "Now Playing" anywhere within the app or touchscreens, and therefore I can't "favourite" a stream.  

3 hours ago, Jobu604 said:

Dumb question, but how do I add a Spotify preset to my system using OS 3.0?  All of the documentation and "how tos" I see online are for 2.X and the same method does not seem to work via OS 3.0 via app or TS.  Thank you!

If you’re playing something then just click on the cover art for the current media playing that shows up on the room’s home page. If you have an SR260 remote for that room too, just press the info button and will take you to Now Playing screen on Navigator OSD. 

• 5 months later...

What did you do after this? I can get to the now playing screen but I don’t see the ads present button (heart icon with a plus sign)?

Update: for future reference by others I figured this out - it’s the “menu” symbol next to “Queue”

• 3 years later...

Hi all

I had the same problem finding it but thanks for your help it worked

Is there a way to select jus a specific song from Spotify pr only a playlist?

And will it start playing the playlist at a specific song? do we have control over this?  i want to program a button to trigger a playlist to start playing at a specific room

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.