C4 Forums | Control4

somfy

vitali

Hi, I got to integrate Somfy blinds, and I got some panel on the wall with number on it 1870192 (Somfy power Panel). It has RS485 connector. 

So far if I needed to make Somfy working I used RTS ll. Does anybody know if I can use that panel for control or we still need RTS ll here? 

Thanks.

Sounds like you're confusing power distribution for control.

Somfy has their ILT range and RTS range of motors.

If you are using the RTS range of motors the most affordable and easy to retrofit solution would be to utilise Wifi Bond Bridge for control with the hardware MSRP pricing at $99.99 (not including driver cost)

http://chowmainsoft.com/bond-control4

8 minutes ago, alanchow said:

Sounds like you're confusing power distribution for control.

Somfy has their ILT range and RTS range of motors.

If you are using the RTS range of motors the most affordable and easy to retrofit solution would be to utilise Wifi Bond Bridge for control with the hardware MSRP pricing at $99.99 (not including driver cost)

http://chowmainsoft.com/bond-control4

I see, thanks for answer.

Usually I used RTS Interface ll. here I was told by somfy installer that he provided everything we need and I suppose to connect C4 to the RS485 connector and to make it working, because "everybody does it" I got super confused..... so thanks for answer.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.