C4 Forums | Control4

Lutron Caseta Shades and OS3

Get a Smart Bridge Pro and download the Caseta app.  Once shades are configured in the Caseta app, you can export the integration report and assign the shade ID numbers properly in Composer.  Set a static IP for your Smart Bridge and enable "Telnet Support".  Install the Smart Bridge Pro driver, set IP address in properties, then download Caseta shade drivers.  Make connections within the connections tab from Smart Bridge to each shade ID.  Mine works flawlessly.

I was able to get it integrated. The only limitation I found with the newer driver is it can't have shades level variable take a voice input from the epic systems alexa driver anymore. I do have the smart bridge pro it works great

I see.  I'm using Google Home, which works fine on its own.  I haven't tried the Google Home / C4 driver however.  Seems like it should work though.  I've used the integrated Control4 "Voice Scenes" driver plenty of times.

The voice control works well for Alexa for other things. I have the Alexa app tied in with the lutron skill so I'm able to do it by voice still but it's not really going through c4 which I guess isn't a big deal if the end result is the same. 

Archived