C4 Forums | Control4

1.6 Upgrade

First the good news. I love the 1.6 upgrade. The interface is fantastic and I never realized how much I would like Rhapsody. I may even dump XM and use Rhapsody only but for now I am using both.

The upgrade went 99% smooth and easy. I would love to trade "how to" experience with people on this forum.

Two questions:

1) I have one small problem. One of my mini touch panels did not upgrade. Any suggestions or ideas?

2) Is there any documentation for the new interface?

Thanks

Jim

First the good news. I love the 1.6 upgrade. The interface is fantastic and I never realized how much I would like Rhapsody. I may even dump XM and use Rhapsody only but for now I am using both.

The upgrade went 99% smooth and easy. I would love to trade "how to" experience with people on this forum.

Two questions:

1) I have one small problem. One of my mini touch panels did not upgrade. Any suggestions or ideas?

2) Is there any documentation for the new interface?

Thanks

Jim

Did your dealer update your system or did you? If the dealer did it......then call them and ask them to update your mini touch again...........if you did it....." somehow" /smile then you need to reboot your network and that one mini touch that did not update............and try updating it again. You will see if it has not been updated on the update part of Composerpro........

Search here in these fourms.........there is documents here that will show u 1.6 updates. OR have your dealer print you out the docs.

Archived