C4 Forums | Control4

C4

cgt

It's not the norm. That conclusion is based primarily on the probability that mostly complaints show-up here and not success stories.

If you have a bad dealer who has no idea what he's doing then its not abnormal for your system to suck (aka the norm).

If you have a great dealer (thecodeman, james from DD, seth, etc.) it would not be the norm for your system to suck.

So I stand by what I said its the norm if you have a bad dealer.

After my first dealer installed the system and programmed it (well at least he called it programmed) I was ready to tear it out of my home in 3 months. Found a competent dealer who helped me get the system running and now I would not want to live without C4. The dealer you have is THE most important part of C4!

^OK, you guys have a right to say what you want. Go right ahead. You clearly have no idea what percentage of buyers don't post here and have good "experience" even under control of what you call a "bad dealer".

^OK, you guys have a right to say what you want. Go right ahead. You clearly have no idea what percentage of buyers don't post here and have good "experience" even under control of what you call a "bad dealer".

Thanks, yes we clearly have no idea GoGo, um I mean Controlfouruserguy.

• 2 months later...
But' date=' there is another side to this argument (I know YOU know what I'm talking about here)...[/quote']

not quite. Already have another local dealer willing to step up and deal with issues ignored by first dealer and any hardware issues.

Sorry you had such a bad experience and hope things are working well with your new dealer. We are building a new home in Sarasota in the next few months and are meeting with the plethora of dealers in the area. It's kind of frustrating since there are so many dealers it's difficult to separate the crap from the rest of the pack. I would be curious to know which dealer is helping you fix your issues.

Armor security has been near the top of our short list, lol. I thought that their "platinum" dealer status would be worth something. I am glad to have found this thread before it was too late...

I am sorry things didn't go quite as smooth as one would hope, but appreciate you posting your experience as a warning to other potential future clients of armor security.

Archived