C4 Forums | Control4

Thoughts? Bad Dealer?

smarch

Like I said we are not a company that turns down potential clients because they provided gear whether it be bought from another dealer or even eBay. having said this a couple of our amazing clients who come to this forum can confirm that there have been issues with gear that was not provided from us that some major overhaul work had to be done to.

Joe, you're doing it wrong.

http://www.c4forums.com/viewtopic.php?id=11564

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wocka x2

I have a client that will do this EVERY time. Its become so routine that I have to add "extra" to just get to the actual price. For him its a game as much as anything. I have watched him haggle over pennies with other vendors.

Like I said we are not a company that turns down potential clients because they provided gear whether it be bought from another dealer or even eBay. having said this a couple of our amazing clients who come to this forum can confirm that there have been issues with gear that was not provided from us that some major overhaul work had to be done to.

Joe' date=' you're doing it wrong.

http://www.c4forums.com/viewtopic.php?id=11564[/quote']

Thanks Dan. Needed a good chuckle on a nasty Monday morning! I owe you one. I still cant stop laughing!

wocka x2

This video is completely ridiculous...

People "generally" don't agree to a price' date=' sign a contract, and then try to negotiate after the work is completed. The ones that do either pay the agreed upon fee or end up in court.

However, negotiating a price prior to a sale is the way business is done... Does anyone here walk into a car dealer and pay the sticker price or even accept their first offer?[/quote']

No, this video is hilarious. It's just for laffs.

Archived