C4 Forums | Control4

Apps page is blank after 2.1 upgrade.

Just wondering if anyone noticed this or having the same problem. I updated my system to 2.1 on wednesday and the update when fine. (HC 300, 2 lights switches and 1 wall plug.) i went into coposer and entered in the info for the 4store agent and set a local storage for the themes and apps on a usb drive i have plugged into the HC300, and activated it and hit the "upgrade apps" button.

But when i click on appz icon on main c4 screen and then goes to the appz page, but is blank. not even the weather app is there. any clues anyone?

did it again this morning. yes i did see the progress bar in composer and the apps come up and are listed in composer as well. i had a short cut to the weather app programed on the main c4 screen and when i hit that icon the weather app shows up. if i click on "themes" and it asks if i i want to connect to the 4store to download themes i click yes and it brings ups buttons for searhing, brousing, locking and updating the appz. i clicked on the update appz button. but still nothing to the appz page to select any of my installed appz.

I'm not finding the 4Store as an Agent to add in Composer...

Needs to be done by your dealer' date=' IIRC and should have been handled as part of your upgrade to 2.1[/quote']

Still no apps. What is IIRC? All 2.1 working except apps. any suggestion.

Correct I have an account but they are not on my GUI.

So what did your dealer say/do?

He said he will look into. Thought I would see if I could give him some suggestions.

Page 6 of the 2.1 release notes is a good place to start.

Archived