C4 Forums | Control4

Mobile navigator in a vehicle

albertrivera

Hey guys;

OK, I totally new here. I do high end custom mobile audio. Lots of motorization on anything that moves, cars, bikes, jetski's. I have 19 magazine front covers, & 59 magazine features. I have vehicles every year at Sema & CES.

I have a Ford Expedition with motorized 32" LCD, full motorized bar & lots more. Im planning on installing a control4 system in the Expedition & we want to control all audio, video motorization, thats no problem.

Im going to replace the Head unit with an Apple I-Pad & I want to use the mobile navigator on it & I was wondering if anyone can guide me as to getting a cutom GUI where we can change the look of the interface to look like a Car Radio & have all the slider controls for the different actions we want to do.

I can send pics & video of the Expedition & some of the other projests I have done just to give an idea of what we do. If any of you guys are into car audio just google David "The Fishman" & you will find out who I am & what I do.

For the last 20 years I have done some of the most outrageous installs in the industry, & have done things to cars others said would never work. One of my trade marks, fully funtional fishtanks in my installs.

I would really appreciate any help on this. I think it would be awesome to incorporate the Control4 into the vehicle Im doing right now that will be at the DUB magazine booth in SEMA 2010

Thanks

Archived